Tuesday, January 12, 2016

V/A - Across the Pond UKHC CS

 photo vacrossthepond_zps5ib1qm45.jpg

I had been waiting forever to post this comp but never had a track listing! Tom had no idea and Nick was temporarily out of sorts touring and whatnot so I was never able to get it. The cassette just lists the band names and leaves you guessing at the song titles. Nick has relocated to South America years later after he sent me this cassette in a care package but he assures me I will receive the track list! Until then please standby on titles, I have waited way too long to post this and now all these bands have records! Well not all of them but at the time the comp was a lot cooler because the bands weren't as notorious. Wish I could hear more Blind Authority, Bang Bros (what a name) and Strong Boys tracks. Some serious bangers on here don't miss out on UKHC at its best.

  photo atpinsert_zpsznerqzja.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment