Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I.C.E. - 4 Songs Demo CS

 photo icedemocs_zpsnguuxyzv.jpg

I had heard a lot about I.C.E. from Robin and Ace when they started it but hadn't heard it yet (I like to see bands live first if I can). With no impression of what it was like I got the opportunity to see I.C.E. play two songs at America's Hardcore Fest and I was sold instantly. This is my fucking shit. See my history in Trainyard and loving wack thugcore from the late 80s and 90s/worshiping the New York's Hardest comp and secretly listening to Dmize and Bulldoze on the daily. Although the band is much more on the 2000s end of this subgenre I get down with it so hard. Great lyrics, great music, great fucking band. Personal favorite of 2015. I can't count how many times I've listened to it at this point, I fucking love it and it's full of some of my favorite people. Download this.

 photo icelyrics_zpseebdbtdg.jpg

 photo iceinsert_zpsydgaxqae.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment