Tuesday, January 12, 2016

GAG - America's Greatest Hits CS

 photo gaglpcs_zpsq2nwkdqy.jpg

Yeeha! So our LP finally came out, but not in time for tour. We had the wonderful privilege of visiting the East Coast again to play America's Hardcore Fest and tour on our new LP. Unfortunately we only got 40 advanced copies to sell so we rushed day of to make 150 cassettes of the record in Joey's living room. Here it is in all its glory, the newest of GAG releases. In my opinion it's my favorite thing we've done to date and I had a shitload of fun recording it. We debated a lot of titles but my heart was with this one and it won the title, I find it to be tongue in cheek to the "American Hardcore" trend happening right now and also just hilarious because of the absurdity of an album by that name. Some other runner's up were "Understanding GAG" and "Passion of the Punk". I'll post the real deal LP with some inside scoop stories soon because the art is amazing and recording was dope. Tour was incredible but we all missed Scott who has moved on from GAG to travel and pursue visual art. We love you bud. Music Video for "Pretty Boy" coming soon.

 photo gaginsert_zpserijis6p.jpg

Download


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Cynthia Corvin. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of usd$250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia that refer you to him. contact Mr. Ferooz Mohammed ,via email:(feroozsuptoo@outlook.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete