Sunday, January 31, 2016

Power - S/T 7"

 photo Powerdisc_zpsk3dglt5e.jpg

I often neglect how good of a release this is but when I revisit I immediately remember. Early 2000s inspired hardcore with a fun Bremerton flair. Something like if No Warning was just an honest band about getting rowdy with your friends and hating the world you live in. Bremerton took a big shift from the early days of 05 and straightforward hardcore punk to a more modern sound and took the same energy they've always had and made it ten times more menacing. Since this release Power has been quite prolific; another 7", an LP, and the just released Heavy Muscle I'll put up soon. This is my favorite power release of all time. Holy grail for me with these guys. Got the honor of singing one of my favorite songs they've written the other day. Thanks boys. SSS Forever The Best.


 photo Powerlyrics_zps9lmkoq1h.jpg

 photo Powerback_zpsqhhcqr0m.jpg

  photo Powertour7_zpsaiuphz8g.jpg

 photo 12509295_896272940486792_7325059597478221335_n_zpsat0illgm.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment