Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waste Management - Get Your Mind Right EP

Photobucket

Jesus this 7" is so good. It was recommended by RJ of Sex Vid as a 'straight up SS Decontrol rip-off'. I bought a copy from Phantom City and have listened to it relentlessly. It has definitely become one of my favorite contemporary hardcore records. As far as an SS Decontrol worship band goes it is most apparent vocally. The music is also comparable to Negative FX in its speed and quick snare-roll stops. It definitely has more of a 'modern' sound than SS Decontrol but exhibits some of Al Barile's song writing in tracks like "WBD". I love the recording quality on the record. I guess I just really like this record in general. The Agnostic Front cover at the end of Get Your Mind Right is a nice touch.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Download

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! At least I got a site from where I be able to actually getting helpful information about my study and knowledge.

    Skip Hire Croydon

    ReplyDelete