Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ecoli - God Hates You

Photobucket

This is the tour 7" for Ecoli's release "God Hates Us All". They played Olympia a few years back, 2006?, and I bought their demo tape and 7" (I assumed they were different). I ended up trading the tape to an Ecoli collector for Judge and Hard Stance records. I'm glad I hung onto the 7" because I didn't realize how awesome it was until a few listens. General comments: the lyrics are super wild, goofy and grotesque at times, the drummer is a madman (if they still have the same guy) and I think they covered Motorhead... or was that Second Opinion? Anyhow, these recordings, especially the first track, kind of remind me of the Koro EP. They're incredibly fast, even on 33rpms it sounds like it could be a normal hardcore record. If that doesn't sell you I don't know what will.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment