Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scapegoat - S/T 7"

Photobucket

In 2007 I left a show in Kirkland to go see one in Seattle at the now defunct 'Fried Chicken Barge'. I went initially to see Mind Eraser and Sex Vid and was blown away by Scapegoat. I bought a seven inch and have listened to it constantly since. If you're a fan of Crossed Out you can't really lose with Scapegoat. I also remember a hilarious performance at sound and fury 2008. They were on tour with Mind Eraser so they got put on the bill and Mark, the vocalist, trashed talked the fest. He didn't nail it quite as hard as Stephen of the First Step but his patronizing tone was quite obvious. On Sixes tour we stayed at Mark's place in Boston and I professed my love for his band. The 7" folds out into a huge crass-records-style poster that I was unable to scan. Here's some of the artwork/lyrics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment