Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marrow- Tour Demo

Photobucket

Back to the Northwest. Hailing from Tacoma WA, Marrow is an intense project made up of some former members of Greyskull. I got the chance to see them not too long ago for the first time in a long while. I wish I had some of their new recordings because they sounded incredible. If you like super crazy drumming coupled with some nu-crust melody held together by a hardcore edge (is that too weird of a description?) you'll definitely enjoy Marrow. These demos were screened at our old house, and if my memory serves my correctly, at the same time as Owen Hart shirts which, when set in the oven, almost smoked us out of the place. The lyrics are quite poetic and demonstrate a deliberate prose though I can't seem to make too much sense out of them. Fortunately Adam facilitates this with on-stage explication.







Download

No comments:

Post a Comment