Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pressure - Beasts

Photobucket

Pressure, or as they are referred to now, Pressvre is a band based out of LA. The Pressure I am familiar with consisted of Joe, Butcher, and Jared. I have no idea where Jared disappeared to after the disbanding of Lead By Example (I'll put up that demo tape later) but I haven't seen him for four years now. Pretty wild to think about. Pressure now has Sam of Trash Talk fame on drums. Don't let the Trash Talk fool you, he's actually a fucking awesome guy. Thinking about it now, Pressure has been a band for a long time. They are playing their last show at Rain Fest in Tacoma this year. Long story short, I put this up as an addition to my Hectic/President Kennedy theme. Pressure pre-dates the two bands by about two years and was one of the first bands I was familiarized with this sound. Like I said, the whole hardcore southern rock thing rubs me the wrong way. Pressure's use is, in my mind, appropriate... it is also complimented by cowbell. I have a demo they're all embarrassed by laying around somewhere. It has most of the seven inch songs but with goofy song titles. When I find it I'll put it up. This seven inch is titled beasts and was their first record. Download and enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment