Friday, March 2, 2012

Nudes - Demo Tape

Photobucket

I already forget the first time I saw Nudes but I definitely enjoyed it. The music is fast and crazy, I love the riding on the toms fast beats. I can't make out individual tracks on the tape but they are all so awesome. What I think is the first track has some ginn riffage then transitions into what I think is the second (my personal favorite) with the aforementioned drum beat. The track is awesome, blitzing bass into chaotic drums, it almost falls apart then comes back together which is one of the best feelings you can get from hardcore music. The third track has a really catchy repetitive riff and seems to be about kids having kids for selfish reasons and fucking up their lives. The final one or two tracks are the usual crazy self hating types. Great, great. I'm excited to play with them again tomorrow.
Photobucket

Be prepared for reverb

No comments:

Post a Comment