Friday, March 2, 2012

Mondo Aggro - Tape 2010

Photobucket

God, Mondo Aggro was so good why did it have to end? Sorry it took me so long to put this one up I guess I overlooked it for a while. This second tape release has two re-recorded demo songs and six new songs! Download the demo here.
Charlie opens up with a "Be aggressive" chant straight into a self-proclaiming "Mondo-Aggro"; fuck yes. The beginning riff in "Selective Enforcement" reminds me a lot of Last Rights. As always Robert writes awesome snotty lyrics that make me laugh and get me fucking riled up. There are three anti-cop anthems and my favorite tracks lyrically are "Just Because" and "H.O.L.L.". "Reckless Behavior" has lyrical nods to Agression, In Stride, Holier Than Thou, and multiple HIV lines. Fuck yes this tape is great. Once again I apologize for it taking me so long to get it to you.

Also I forgot to mention, this is foot fetish records number one. The legendary band inspired a label that Miles aaalmost did. Yes. It will always live on in material form.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

1 comment: