Sunday, March 4, 2012

Minority Unit - S/T 7"

Photobucket

Sound and Fury was a total crock of shit this year showcasing the submission of hardcore under law and the blatant consumption and business of this wonderful, wonderful music. I went to celebrate Kayla's birthday for a cool road trip and to see goddamn DYS. One silver lining in this shit storm was Minority Unit. I hadn't seen or even heard of this project yet and was blown away. Twelve people stage moshing and in your face straight edge was all I needed to be hooked. They also started their set by blitzing into "Use Your Head" by Uniform Choice. The band has an awesome concept and consists of I don't even know how many people singing. It is awesome and my only criticism is that it is way too produced. Keep the great projects coming Walter, this is seriously awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment