Friday, December 6, 2013

Needles - Desesperacion 7"

 photo needlesdisc_zps2ea5fb2b.jpg

Needle's new EP on hometown hero's label Iron Lung records. I've been waiting for fucking ever for new Needles material which reminds me I gotta put up the first EP. I'll tell the story about how I came across that one when I post it. Anyway, I got the first Needles record right when it came out and was so pumped on it. Then years passed and nothing new until now. This new record kills it. Blows the first one out of the water and of course Martin is the man. Had the honor of playing with this band many times now. Do yourself a favor and download.

 photo needlesback_zpsd6f32b54.jpg

 photo needleslyrics_zpsed37edc0.jpg

 photo needlesinsetr_zps89916713.jpg

Download

1 comment:

  1. I picked this up at Thrillhouse Records and couldn't wait to get back to Las Vegas to jam it! Great 7"

    ReplyDelete