Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dick Binge - Listen Hard CS

 photo dickbingcs_zps4132faba.jpg

I've been trying forever to get a copy of this cassette and by the time I got one the band was no more (it really was well over a year I've been trying to get a hold of one of these). It's a shame because this band rose out of obscurity in Olympia and share an uncanny likeness to Boston's F.U.'s Demo and 'Boston' comp era. "Radio UNIX USA" could appear on this tape and no one would be the wiser. Also some of the riffage reminds me of early Dr. Know (see 'American Cream'). This was really good stuff and has all the sass and poignant criticisms and tongue in cheek jabs you'd expect from an all queer hardcore band. So sad I'm not going to hear anything new from this band or be able to see, play with or book them again.

 photo dickbingelyrics_zps5f72b15b.jpg

 photo dickbinglyrics2_zps588d022c.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment