Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Violent Future - S/T Demo

Photobucket

 I'm kicking myself for the time I slept on this band because it's so god damn good. The drummer Greg contacted me and I sent him some Gag, ATSX, and Grimace stuff. He returned the favor with some Violent Future releases which included the demo on a seven inch. This release seems to pick up right where fellow Toronto band Urban Blight left off and I was quite the fan of that band. The record is like a time capsule, the songs are simple and primitive in all the best ways possible harkening back to better times in music. Crummy leads, simplistic drumming, and barked vocals are the perfect blend for a great demo. Listen to "Goon Life" and you'll be hooked. Do yourself a favor and download it.






Photobucket Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment