Thursday, March 7, 2013

Skrapyard - 2012 Mixtape

Photobucket

Here's another fantastic band we had the pleasure of playing with in Chicago. Our dear friend Tyler plays drums in this band, little did I realize how awesome this band really was until getting to see them play. I had heard them once before when they started because of their name being really similar to Trainyard but didn't pay much attention... that was my first mistake. Now I'm kicking myself I didn't get that first tape. This is some really great stuff. Recording quality is as abrasive as the vocals; perfect in my eyes. "Die To Be Free" is my stand out track, the way it kicks in after that intro gets my blood boiling. Hardcore done right, great stuff, pumped to hear more in the future.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment