Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Minority Unit - CMF

Photobucket

I felt inspired to put this up right this moment, mainly because of the footage below but also because I spun it earlier today. As you may have read in my last post on Minority Unit this band is everything I could want from a live performance; ridiculously straight edge and an insane amount of stage mosh. This record brings six new jammers to the table and is sadly the last release by this group. Caught them in Seattle before their end, so I only got to see them twice but the shows never disappointed. The first two tracks are bangers. Great concept, incredibly energy. Totally retarded. I love it. Oh, forgot to mention there's a cover of the infamous "Project Salty Stomp" hidden on the record. Wish I had a copy of the Project Salty demo to put up, my introduction was Mental covering it. I can't figure out how to rip it but I'll keep trying. Comes up sometimes when playing the b-side which is just a repeat program.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Download

No comments:

Post a Comment