Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hysterics - EP Plus

Photobucket

This was the cassette release for Hysteric's full US tour part of the first leg of which Grimace accompanied. Hysterics and Grimace have bonded and become HYSMACE and I cannot express without the joy of the HYSMACE spirit how sick this release is. The first 7" plus two new tracks (No! being their sickest song to date in my opinion) plus live tracks and one of the earliest recordings when they were still white dad (tracks I put up a long time ago but was asked to remove). I also included the recorded version of "Now I See What I Have Lost" which isn't on the cassette so you'd better goddamn enjoy. HYSMACE tour was sick as hell and I will write more on it later, not feeling it right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment