Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mental - Yo! + Live Set

 Photobucket

Going on with the theme here's another early/mid 2000s band you can really set your watch to. Boston's Mental had it going on. Now defunct I only had the chance to catch them twice on tour through the Northwest. I put this release up first not just because it was the first one I dug up but also because the four songs on this record are so fucking good. I'll put up the demos and Get An Oxygen Tank sometime in the near or could be distant future so sorry but you'll have to wait until I'm feeling more motivated. I was never too partial to Planet Mental. I also included the bonus track and live set on the cd version because they fucking rule. "Climbin Aboard" is Supertouch "Earth Is Flat" Era worship and the live set is just plain fucking hilarious and awesome. Opens up with a DUMPTRUCK cover. Damn, I'll have to put that up too. Throw your TV out a window!

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment