Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Rik & The Pigs - Rik and His Pigs Play the Hits

 photo RikHits_zps9sn8bpqs.jpg

The Pigs are back but this time all wheat and no chaff. The first five tracks are assisted by Corey and Mike so you know the rock is 'rock' solid. One of the things I find so wonderful about Rik & the Pigs is how much they'd blend in with an early Consolidated video or scoring something I enjoy. "TV Bloopers" is straight up something Karma would skate to. "Life's a Bust" could sit in the background of a Beavis and Butthead adventure. I love this stuff, snotty as fuck and unapologetic. Got the attitude of the Dead Boys and the whimsical wordsmithing of modern punk made for freaks like you and I. Put me in Rik. I'm a pig now baby I'm a pig pig pig.

 photo Rikinseet_zpsghq7nyod.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment