Thursday, February 11, 2016

Arms Race - Gotta Get Out

 photo ArmsRacedisc_zpsxs4hnfgz.jpg

 I had multiple people tell me this release wasn't very good. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE. This release is incredible. Arms Race came to the US but only a few dates on the east coast so I was unable to catch it. Really wanted to see Nick front a band, his vocals sound brutal. I love this record so much. Sounds like if Iron Cross was a boston hardcore band. There's a little bit of a UK D Beat influence that creeps its way in there too and a Combat 84 reference. It's mean as fuck and ugly I love it. Tom let me get a little sneak preview of the LP and it's amazing. Love this band and can't wait for more. "Bastard" is the standout track for me on this one, also has killer lyrics.


 photo ArmsRacelyrics_zpsyowqjjpt.jpg 

   photo ArmsRaceinsert_zpsf3h4ji0m.jpg 

   photo ArmsRaceback_zpsosegppbw.jpg

 Download

No comments:

Post a Comment