Monday, September 1, 2014

Criminal Code - Demo CS

 photo ccdemo_zpsbec291f3.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine why I have had this cassette for so long and not put it up on my blog. I guess I picked it up when I wasn't putting too much up and it got lost in the pile I've amassed over the years of countless records and demos of friend's bands. This pile is growing rather daunting and I sincerely apologize to anyone who is feeling left out right now. It is definitely not intentional. I picked this tape up from Taiga the first time I ever saw Criminal Code which was a show at Phantom City in 2011. I think Red & Black played? I can't remember for the life of me but I loved it. It was unlike anything going on at the time and really interested me in all the right ways. Flanged and fierce baby. Since then I've jammed this tape to death while Criminal Code has released a shitload more, toured extensively and endured a few lineup changes. I hope you guys dig this shit because Taiga came over the other day and I picked up every release I didn't have from him to get up to speed. More to come gang.

 photo CCdemoinsert_zpsdbf2e7f8.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment