Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Media Mind - 1313 EP

Photobucket

Seven more tracks from Seattle's Media Mind before their unfortunate split. I am so bummed it took me until after the split for me to get my hands on these recordings, they used to play all these songs live all the time and I got to know them through seeing them so often. The EP starts of with "Disgrace to the Scene" which is definitely the standalone track for me. "Self Destruct Sequence" is really interesting and makes me wish there were lyrics to accompany it. "City of Ash" is a re-recorded version of "Coffins" from the first demo but it doesn't seem like much has changed in the song. "The Deep Sleep" is a somber song and "Taphophiles" is fucking awesome. The last two tracks are re-recorded versions of songs from Prescriptions. Enjoy. I sure do miss Media Mind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment