Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poseidon - S/T 7"*

Photobucket

Seriously honest and passionate. This record basically epitomizes everything I could ever want from a release. I have nothing negative to say about this record aside from maybe the goofy artwork. Musically this is seriously powerful. If it resonates even half as well with you as it does me, you won't be disappointed. I feel like my relationship with them as friends was strengthened through the vehicle of music. Poseidon and Sixes did a tour together and it was one of the most fun trips of my life. It was a strange mixture composed of the fun of the time Benn Evan and I stole a forklift and the seriousness of communicating heartfelt issues. I have to say I feel for Benn and respect what he has to say about issues. Without further ado; get ready for some chaotic drumming and compelling lyrics.

Photobucket

Lyrics
Insert
Download!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment