Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black Bagged - Demo

Photobucket

Black Bagged played a few shows, did one tour and then broke up. From the stories I've heard of the tour it seems to be one of the driving reasons for their disbanding. I think their demo is fucking great. Travis recorded it himself for a school project and it sounds awesome. The band features Travis from Sixes and Matt from Outlook but sounds like neither. The band itself has more of a crust melodic drive to it, but don't worry, it's not pretty melody... I used 'drive' because it's the only word I could think of to describe it. Disregard what I just said actually, just listen to it. It's intense. Also read the lyrics; great lyrical content that demonstrates deep social awareness pertaining to the America's and colonialism. Also two subject matters relating directly to Olympia's current political events/protests. The package deal is a great listen.

Photobucket

Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment