Thursday, December 10, 2009

Owen Hart - Discography

Photobucket

I just remembered I had this; seeing as I never had a copy of the demo, this would be the best way to get all of Owen Hart's stuff up here. After having been a band for seven years these eight calculated tracks are all you get. Whether the lack of song writing bulk could be ascribed to goofiness or the fact that they seem to be carefully constructed is up to you to deduce. Rumors of a cover album and a new record are afloat. Although the lyrics are unintelligible by merely listening, Timm speaks, albeit a bit too idealistically and forcefully, of important issues involving rape, religious dogmas, racism, sexism, etc. Timm helped me through a difficult transition from remaining reserved to continuing to push forward with Sixes. I was having a difficult time continuing with the band because some of the issues I spoke about were a bit to close to home. We discussed the issue of rape and how it feels when we speak about it onstage and others jeer. Needless to say Timm is in part responsible for keeping Sixes alive so thanks a lot my friend. Tacoma Heavy Metal. Funny side note: On the Pantera cover, the rain noises were created with everyone's mouths. Upon listening to it knowing this information, it sounds pretty fucking gross... yet convincing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment