Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hot Beef - Demo CS

 photo HotBeefCS_zps79a75f2d.jpg

This is Mark Winter's solo project and jesus christ it is amazing. When he said he had a gift for me and that it was his solo project i knew it was gonna be good but I didn't know it would be mind blowing. I could go in and try to pick out favorite tracks but it actually isn't possible. If I was forced to choose I'd probably go with "'lectric Guitar" or "Acid Freak". Every song just comes flying out the gate so gnarly and outrageous. Darby Crash meets fucking united mutation or something. Halfway through the tape it starts getting even more insane. Track 7 is a crazy 'primus' esque bass driven freak out that I can't help but love. Words cannot describe how amazing I find this tape to be.


 photo HotBeefinsert_zps1cd5008a.jpg

 Download

2 comments:

  1. Who is Mark Winter ?
    This stuff is rad !
    Where is he from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He plays in Ooze and Big Zit, from Indiana, really sick stuff!

    ReplyDelete