Thursday, January 23, 2014

Violent Reaction - Demo CS

 photo violentreactiondemo_zps58e7cf86.jpg

Holy shit, when I first heard this I imagined it could easily be promoted as unreleased Rest In Pieces; that mixed with other late 80s NY giants Raw Deal and Sick Of It All give you the Violent Reaction demo. Supercharged and hard as nails, this demo rips. You'll be hooked after the first track or your money back. Well... I can't guarantee that (unless you like good hardcore) but you could pawn the copy off on me and I'll get it to some deserving, UNCLOGGED ears. UK Straight Edge this band kills it. I was lucky enough to play with them in DC and am beyond stoked to book them in Olympia in May. Do yourself a goddamn favor and download this slice of meat and potatoes hardcore.

 photo violentreactlyrics_zpscf1d94b2.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment