Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blotter - Demo CS

Photobucket

Speaking of super good bands we played with I think Blotter was my favorite. We played two shows in Austin Texas and only got to see Blotter once unfortunately. I knew Jason from spending some time in Olympia so I was stoked to see him again and really excited to hear his band; I was not disappointed. The live performance began with tons of crew mosh and Jason smashing a disco ball on a chain. Fireworks followed shortly. I wasn't sure how it would translate to recording but goddamn I almost like the tape better than live, which is saying a lot because they were great live. "Gossip Girls" is my standout track, very reminiscent of Youth Korps, Agnostic Front, fast and choppy with ample mosh. The clapping at the end is funny. So good. Up there in my favorite contemporary bands right now. Austin Texas has a killer scene. "Stuuupid".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment