Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scary Man - CS Reissue

 photo ScaryManreissue_zps15c6e488.jpg

Scary Man is back in action and we'll have some new songs for you all. I had nine written a year ago but I'm going to use them for a project with Ralph from chicago but I got 2 more, Joey's got 2 and Ian's got 1 plus we have the addition of a second guitar player so goddamn, we're gonna get some more output comin'. I proposed the idea of reuniting for the Hounds of Hate show coming through Olympia and after some deliberation and initial denial we were in! Now the plan is to keep on truckin. Peep the original post here of the hand painted demos, I remade fifty for this show and printed some t-shirts which I still have left over. I'll put up the remaining soon on a bigcartel to generate some money for a fest in August. Keep yourselves tuned in as the Scary Men are here to stay.

 photo SM_zps83a98582.jpg

 photo Scarylyrics_zps89711d21.jpg

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment