Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cop Rot - S/T Tape

 photo coprottape_zps9ac966c8.jpg

SORRY. I know it's been a minute since I've updated this thing but my life has been other places, namely work and music. I got a minute to squeeze in some stuff, there is a SHITLOAD I really want to put up. For now here are the new Cop Rot recordings hot from the studio. This stuff is way more menacing than the first tape and has a lot more diversity to it. I've only listened to the tape twice through so I don't have too much of an informed opinion but I recognize a lot of the songs from shows and they are sick. Gonna be flipping this tape a lot... although it's only one sided. Gonna be rewinding this tape a lot. Really stoked to get a copy tonight. Seattle. Members of GRIMACE, NUDES, FREAK VIBE, etc. etc.

 photo coprotlyrics_zps23ba9ba8.jpg

 Download

No comments:

Post a Comment