Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crude Thought - Demo Tape

Photobucket

Woof, this has taken me way too long to put up but here is Crude Thought's demo. A "new" Olympia band at the time I was going to put this up, they have since toured the west coast with Hysterics, released a new tape and have played both years of New Direction Fest. Crude Thought just wrote a shitload of new songs and has a whole new set, I believe the new tracks are going to be on a 7" put out by M'lady records. Ben of Nuts Fanzine fame, Anton of Phantom City Records fame, Stevie of Red & Black, In Debt, Looking Up, Outlook, etc. etc. godfather of OURSOUND and my roommate fame, and Brynn also of my roommate fame make up this new quadruple threat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment