Friday, October 22, 2010

Free Spirit - Demo 2008

Photobucket

I guess after talking it up I should put the Free Spirit Demo on here too. I am way more fond of this release, I wish I had a physical copy. 5 awesome songs in 2 minutes.

1. Free Spirit Intro
With an open mind to step outta line. We’ll take a stand all the time. Take a chance to do what’s right. Standing Strong we wont lose sight.
2. Express Yourself
Raise your voice if you got something to say. Take a stand to make a better today. Speak your mind your own way. An open mind with something to say. Speak out don’t hide what you have inside
3. Stand As One
Stick together me and you, stand for something true. Stick together me and you, we share a bond that’s true. Stand united, fight-stand as one. In a scene divided we can’t hold on. Stand as one.
4. Unite
Unite to do what’s right!
5. Be Yourself
Open up your eyes and look inside, and find a person with an open mind. Who doesn’t give a fuck about what they say, just acting like yourself and being your own way. Show the world what’s inside, be yourself and have some pride. Who cares what others fucking do? Why don’t you just let you be you? Do It! Be Yourself. Show the world what’s inside, be yourself and have some pride Who cares what others fucking do? Why don’t you just let you be you!

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment