Friday, October 22, 2010

Free Spirit - Free Yourself

Photobucket

Here's another one I've been waiting for, for quite some time. I'll be honest I was a little disappointed. The vocals have slightly excessive reverb and I'm not particularly sold on the recording quality. It's probably just that I'm really, really attached to the demo recordings. Also, the lyrics don't really branch too far from where the demo left off. A lot is written about the message behind the words and hardcore but I'm not seeing too much beyond the "be yourself" slogan. Oh well, I'm a serious sucker for the genre and all in all I love it. Maybe it needs a few more spins before I can rank it up there with the demo. Don't let my opinion dissuade you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment