Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vacant State - Internal Conflict EP

Photobucket

Holy shit this record is great! I hadn't heard anything past the first 7" so this was a very pleasant surprise. I picked up this record and the full length (which I'll put up later because it too is amazing) when Grimace had the great pleasure of playing the first three dates of tour with Vacant State. Vancouver, Bellingham and Seattle were all fucking amazing in their own special ways. Also the band is so much sicker with Big Purp on the skins. Much love to these guys because kicking it was amazing and I really wish we could've done the whole tour together. Between Sham 69 covers to send the Nut Hut underground and Leif dislocating his knee, I thoroughly approved. Record is hard as nails and has a Sober Unit cover on it. Wish I had anything physical of the infamous Sober Unit to put up. Also members of Snake Run. If you haven't downloaded the demo off my blog do it! Used to rock it so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment