Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Poseidon - New Demo!

Photobucket

Yes! New Poseidon. With the addition of Tony on second guitar and the replacement of Mike with Justin on drums Poseidon gets a bit of a musical makeover. It doesn't detract too much from the original sound but does make it a bit less chaotic. The songs are more full and the drumming less rushed. I really like Mike's drumming style so I'm bummed to see him part ways due to hearing issues. The new songs are awesome, three new ones on this release, "A Debt in the Family", "Bloodrush" and "Cum + Stuff" with re-recorded versions of two songs from the 7". The tracks are the unmastered versions, I'll replace them with mastered as soon as I get them. Also, Benn emailed them to me out of order so sorry if the titles don't match up. Poseidon is my favorite band.

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment